Internship, Computer Science (Datamatiker)
A few guide lines for your internship
- Read the curriculum (INT)
Studieordning (DK): Afsnit 3.5 Praktik, side 17 + Bundne forudsætninger: Praktikprøven, side 24-25, Praktikprøven side 27
Section 3.5 Internship, page 17
Exam: Section 5.1.2, page 25 + section 5.1.3 page 27-28
- Read content description | indholds-beskrivelse (Danish)
- Read How to write a good internship report
- Example reports
Artifacts for your internship report
- Learning objectives:
- What you expected/intended to learn
- Programming + human (working with colleagues, customers, end users etc.)
- What you actually did learn
- Why / if was there a differences between the intended and the actual learning?
- Which systems development method(s) is used by the company?
- Maybe they do not use a methods you know from the literature - maybe the methods does not even have a name.
- Which tools are used by the company?
- Operating systems, programming languages, IDEs, database management systems, version control, build servers, etc.
- A few screen shot of user interfaces of software you produced or used.
- A few photos of relevant diagrams
If you have used a white board take photos from time to time.
- Reflections on your learning objectives: Did you learn what you expected / intended to learn? Why / why not? What else did you learn?
- Statement from your company about you and the work you did (this is an appendix to the report)
- You project log/ diary (this is an appendix to the report)