Some ideas for your synopsis
- Wireframes / UI design with MockFlow, Figma, or similar tools
- Firebase Kotlin Extensions
- Microsoft Power Apps
Apps with less or no code!?
Proguard: Obfuscation, Shrinking and Optimization
- Android View Binding
- Android Things, IoT
- Bluetooth in mobile applications
- MPAndroidChart chart library
- Android Jetpack
- MobilePay in Android applications https://www.mobilepay.dk/da-dk/Developer/Pages/integration.aspx
- Android wearable (Android API 20W)
- Architectures of Android applications: MPC, MVVM, MVC etc.
- Kotlin compared to Java (much more that we did in class)
An interesting book: Peter Spath: Learn Kotlin for
Android Development, Apres. Availabe from bibliotek.dk. Thisbook
is mainly about the Kotlin language (very little on Android development)
- Android (the latest versions), new features
- Google TV
- Google Flutter
https://flutter.io/flutter-for-android/, https://github.com/flutter/flutter (scroll down)
- How to make apps for iPhone / comparing iPhone development to Android
- How to make apps for Windows 10 compared to Android
- Cross-platform apps
- Java for iOS, Windows, etc.
- Android security
- Adapting Android apps to different screen sizes and screen densities.
- Android game programming
- Android audio, video and camera
- Android styles and themes
- Android NFC (Near Field Communication) (communication with very nearby devices)
- Internationalizing and localizing your Android application to support
different languages and cultures.
- Dependency injectors for Android, like Dagger http://square.github.io/dagger/
- The development enviroment "MIT App Inventor" http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/
- Android Broadcast intents and Broadcast receivers
- Designing and programming Android apps to run in desktoop browsers http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/3/8339197/android-apps-on-windows-mac-linux-chrome-os
- Google Firebase vs Visual Studio Mobile Center
- Telerik UI for Xamarin
- and many other ideas ...